Shopping for a new air fryer prompts several questions before selecting the right brand and model for your kitchen. Perhaps you wonder what the difference is between Breville and the Cuisinart air fryers.
Which one is the best option? Or is the Cuisinart air fryer noisy? We've researched these questions and found helpful research results to share!
The main difference between the Breville and Cuisinart air fryers are the prices and the appliance's capacity. Also, there are a few differences in functions and technologies for consumers to consider.
Are you ready to learn more about Breville and Cuisinart air fryers? Or where to place your air fryer in your kitchen? Please continue reading this post; we have a lot of helpful information for you!
Breville vs. Cuisinart air fryer: which to choose?
The Breville and Cuisinart air fryers are both popular options. Let us review the pros and cons of each brand to help determine which is better for your kitchen.
- Most of the air fryers manufactured by Breville are similar in layout, oven air fryer design, and overall functions.
- 11 to 13 cooking functions [depending on the model] air fry, bagel, broil, bake, roast, toast, warm, pizza, proof, reheat, cookies, slow-cook and dehydrate.
- Super convention technology comprised a two-speed convection fan with regular and super settings.
- The element IQ system has algorithms that direct where heat is needed to cook every recipe thoroughly.
- Two-year limited warranty.
- Only the toaster oven design is available.
- Additional parts cost more than other comparable brands.
- Currently, a class action lawsuit against the Breville company claims that the Breville Smart Oven Air Fryer Pros window shattered while in use without warning.
- Affordable accessories and additional parts.
- Three-year warranty from the date of original purchase.
- Seven easy-to-use functions, air fry, convection bake, convection broil, bake, broil, warm, and toast.
- Non-stick interior.
- BPA-free product.
- Whisper quest technology for minimal noise while the appliance is in use.
- More expensive than the majority of other brands on the market.
- The capacity for food is two to three quarts depending on the model, which is smaller than other popular brands.
Suggestions for shopping for air fryers
Determining which air fryer is the best for your kitchen depends on a few factors.
How many people are you cooking for regularly? What types of functions are on your must-have list? Do you enjoy small appliances with several functionalities? Do you value appliances that are easy to clean?
Consider writing a list of features you want your ideal air fryer to have and compare models online. Visit a brick-and-mortar store to view the Cuisinart appliance displays for further clarification.
Furthermore, read customer reviews online on major retailers' websites and Youtube. One of the best ways to learn about products is to read other customers' insights, especially regarding the products' pros and cons.
Wondering if you could use parchment paper in your new air fryer? Click here to read the "Can You Put Wax/Parchment Paper In An Air Fryer? [And Should You?]"
Is the Cuisinart air fryer loud?
Cuisinart air fryers depending on the model, are manufactured with whisper-quiet operation.
The noises produced by the air fryer are generated by the powerful fan that circulates the hot air to fry the food. Without the fan function, the air fryer would not work.
Suppose you or others in your home are noise sensitive. You could place the air fryer in the garage or a hallway to reduce the impact of these noises.
Please keep an eye on the air fryer while operating, and do not leave the appliance unattended with children or pets.
Can you bake in a Cuisinart air fryer?
Yes. The Cuisinart air fryer oven combination is excellent for baking. Only recipes that require an oven temperature of 500 f degrees or less will bake correctly in the Cuisinart air fryer.
To use this appliance for baking, start by setting the oven rack to position two. Then, close the oven door, select the temperature, and press start. Allow the oven five minutes to preheat, and you are ready to bake!
Cleaning your air fryer regularly is vital to keeping your air fryer running correctly and your food tasting great! Click here to read "How Often To Clean An Air Fryer? [Do You Have To Wash It After Every Use?]"
Where should I put my air fryer in my kitchen?
The best locations for your air fryer are near a window or vent. It is advisable to store your air fryer in a cabinet or pantry for storage purposes and when you are ready to air fry dinner.
Place your air fryer on a heat-resistant mat near a vent or open window. Once the air fryer is completely cooled, clean it and put it back in its storage area.
How much space do you need around an air fryer?
Air fryers will always require at least five inches of space around the perimeter of the appliances for ample airflow. The air fryer will not function correctly without proper airflow, and your foods will not be thoroughly air-fried.
When in doubt, reference your owner's manual for straightforward steps for operating or troubleshooting the appliance.
Can an air fryer sit under cabinets?
Never place your air fryer while it is running under the kitchen cabinets or close to walls because the heat from the appliance will get the surrounding areas hot.
Only use your air fryer in a well-ventilated area without anything above it for the best airflow possible.
Can I put my air fryer on the countertop?
Suppose you have a heat-resistant countertop that is safe for the air fryer. However, if the countertop is granite, wooden, or vinyl, use a heat-resistant trivet to protect the countertop.
In many cases, hot air fryers have cracked granite and wooden countertops. Always use a heat-resistant mat to prevent these issues.
Please note that the air fryer should be excellent before you pick it up because the exterior of the appliance will be hot and could cause burns.
Do you have to clean an air fryer before the first use?
According to the Cuisinart air fryer owner's manual, cleaning the air fryer is not required before the first use.
Suppose you purchase a Breville air fryer; the manual states to wash the basket and pan with dish soap and warm water. Also, wipe the exterior of the air fryer with a damp towel to remove any debris or dust.
Safety precautions for using air fryers
Reaping the benefits of owning an air fryer comes with several safety precautions to keep in mind.
- Read the owner's manual carefully for brand-specific operational information and maintenance.
- Always unplug the air fryer when it is not in use.
- Do not allow the cord to hang off of the counter or table. A child or pet could easily tug the hanging cord, injuring themselves and damaging the equipment.
- If you are using the air fryer with children nearby, never leave the children unattended with the appliance.
- Never place anything on top of the air fryer.
- Do not overfill the basket.
- Always ensure at least five inches of space around the perimeter of the appliance when in use.
- Never leave the air fryer unattended while it is operating.
- Clean your air fryer regularly to prevent any rancid oils from building up inside the fryer.
- Allow your air fryer to cool completely before cleaning it; allow at least 30 minutes or more to cool after use.
We are wrapping up!
Thank you for reading our article! The Kitchen Seer team hopes this article will help you select the best air fryer for your budget and kitchen.
Today we discussed the difference between Breville and Cuisinart air fryers. Also, we covered the best places to put your air fryer and if you need to clean the air fryer before your first use.
Please, be sure to check out some of our other posts regarding air fryers.